To be eligible for consideration for financial aid at The Masters School, you must complete your application by February 1st for new applicants and January 5th for returning families. We will communicate decisions about financial aid in your admission notification packet.
The Masters School uses School and Student Services (SSS) to process our financial aid applications. SSS is a service of the National Association of Independent Schools. Based on the financial information you provide, SSS forwards us your Parents' Financial Statement as well as your Report of Family Contribution, which estimates the amount that your family can contribute to educational expenses. This, in conjunction with our school policy, helps us make fair and objective financial aid decisions. To begin your financial aid application for the 2012-2013 enrollment year, follow these steps below:
- Starting on November 1, 2011, go to sss.nais.org.
- Click on the prompt to begin your Parents' Financial Statement (PFS). You only need to complete one PFS even if you have several children applying to our school. The Masters School code is 4948.
- You will be given a username and password that will allow you to return to your PFS at a later date before submitting it. Your information will be secure.
- You will be given instructions about submitting backup documents. At The Masters School, we require your two most recent tax returns and your PFS.
Note: If you apply for financial aid online, your information will be delivered accurately, quickly and securely to our school, allowing us to make a quicker decision about your eligibility for financial aid.
- If you don’t already have a printed Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS), contact Linda Caldwell at 914-479-6420 or by email at Linda Caldwell
- Complete the PFS and return it to School and Student Services by NAIS, Application Processing Center, P.O. Box 449, Randolph, MA 02368-0449 USA. Call 800-344-8328 with any questions.