Travel & Lodging
The Masters Teaching Institute is an immersive, residential experience. To get the full benefit of the workshop, we highly encourage full participation in all day and evening events, including sleeping in the dorm.
Additional taxi and limo services include:
- Around Town Taxi | 914-361-0139
- Greenburgh Taxi | 914-592-4949
- Westchester Airport Car Service | 914-216-2797
- Westchester Express (provides private and shared car services) | 914-417-4280
- Westchester Taxi & Limo | 914-946-9111
Information about Lodging, Meals and Workshop Space:
- Sheets, blankets, towels and pillows are provided.
- Rooms are single or double occupancy. Dormitories are not air conditioned.
- All meals are provided in both Dobbs Ferry and New York City.
- The workshops and seminars will be held in The Masters School's science and technology building, Morris Hall.
- It is usually hot in June and July in New York City. It often rains as well.
What to Pack:
- Dress for all events in Dobbs Ferry and New York City will be casual and informal.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for the expedition into the city.
- There is free and ample parking at The Masters School.
Telephones and Computers:
- There are no telephones in the dormitory rooms.
- Wireless access is available throughout campus.
- Participants may want to bring their own laptops.