Our magnificent campus is home-away-from-home for both boarders and day students. The School’s lively, warm, and diverse atmosphere allows students to be comfortable—yet stretch to their fullest potential.
While your child will adjust quickly to campus life, you may wonder where you fit into the school community. Volunteering is a great way to stay involved in—and contribute to—your child’s life at The Masters School. No matter how far away you live, what your interests or talents are, or how busy your schedule is, you can make a meaningful contribution to the School. Parent volunteers are always welcome at The Masters School.
A sampling of the many volunteer opportunities includes:
- Annual Fund: Volunteer an hour or two to make phone calls with other parents during the annual phonathon.
- Become an Ambassador: Take time to talk with prospective families at Admission Open House events throughout the year.
- Become a Mentor: Call new families to welcome them to the School and answer their questions.
- Faculty/Staff Appreciation Day: Work with veteran volunteers to organize the annual breakfast buffet honoring faculty and staff.
- Parent Athletic Committee: Members work on initiatives impacting athletics at the School. Volunteer to help or serve as a team parent for your child's sports team.
- Parent Committee for the Arts: Parents work with faculty from the visual and performing arts to help with such projects as costuming for school productions, seeking donated musical instruments, and much more.
- Committees: The Parent Association has several standing committees that work with the School throughout the year. Parents provide vital volunteer support in a number of key areas including: Admission Support, Annual Fund, Boarding Parent Liaison, Arts, Athletics, and Library Liaison.
For more information or to get involved, please email email@example.com or call PA President Jerrie Miller at 914-674-9689.