We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell your personally identifiable information or share it with anyone outside The Masters School Community.
- Information that may be collected by The Masters School via its website includes:
- Name of parents and students, mail and email addresses, and telephone numbers.
- Connection information including the originating IP address, authentication information for accounts, secure connection information and pages viewed.
- For online transactions, including donations: credit card numbers, authorization codes, expiration dates, billing and additional contact information.
This information will be used strictly to maintain contact information, ensure the security of our web site, and enable the processing of gifts to The Masters School. We may use your information to contact you about activities and opportunities within the community. Your email address will be used to provide you with information about The Masters School, unless you request that it be removed from our mailing lists.
The Masters School may from time to time provide links to other sites, but it takes no responsibility for the content and policies of other sites. Cookies are used for computer and user identification, and in analytics to help improve the user experience.
Use of Online Information
Information published on the Site or in the Online Directory may be used only for:
1. Official purposes
2. individual personal communication between listed members. Users are strictly prohibited from using any information from the Site or Online Directory for commercial, public, or political purposes of any nature whatsoever, or for any illegal activities.
Rules of Online Conduct
Any conduct which restricts or inhibits others users from enjoying use of the Site or Online directory is strictly prohibited. By using this Site, you agree not to email or post any of the following content on the Site or Online Directory:
- Threatening, harassing or defamation of character statements.
- Obscene or pornographic images or language.
- Advertising in any form.
- Content that discusses illegal or unlawful activities, past, present or future.
- Any activity that might be harmful to the Site or data stored on it, or other computers that are connected to it; and unauthorized use of any copyrighted or trademarked material. Unauthorized access or repeated attempts to gain access to another’s user account or part of the Site is strictly prohibited and will be reported.
Although the school does not actively monitor the Site and Online Directory, The Masters School has the right to remove material from the Site, block access, or take any other action deemed necessary in response to threat or abuse. Any misuse of the Site or Online Directory should be reported immediately.
Restrictions on Use of the Site and Online Directory
No Representations or Warranties
The School does not represent or warrant that the information contained on its Site or in the Online Directory is complete, accurate or reliable, or that the web site and online directory operate free from errors or computer viruses. The School disclaims any and all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, and non-infringement. The School expressly disclaims any and all liability associated with a user’s use of the web site and online directory, including any incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
Users of the Site and Online Directory agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the School, the Parent Association and the Alumni Association of The Masters School and their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all losses, claims and damages of any kind that arise out of your use of the Site and Online Directory.
The Masters School Online Giving Refund Policy:
The Masters School website provides donors with the ability to make gifts online. Donations are considered non-refundable; however we do acknowledge instances in which an online gift may be made in error. In the event that the School is promptly notified by a donor that an on-line gift was sent in error, The Masters School will, in appropriate cases, issue a refund. Please contact Mary Ryan, Director of Annual Giving at 914-479-6433 with any questions.