2020-2021 Tuition

List of 1 items.

  • Upper School Five-Day Boarding

    $62,000

List of 1 items.

  • Upper School Seven-Day Boarding

    $72,000

    Please remember that all international boarding students are also required to purchase health insurance. The cost of the health coverage varies every year, but can be estimated at $2,000.

List of 1 items.

  • Upper School Day

    $50,500

List of 1 items.

  • Middle School Day

    $50,500

List of 4 items.

  • Online Enrollment and Billing Information

    For the 2020-2021 academic year, The Masters School is utilizing a secure and efficient electronic enrollment process via Blackbaud as well as partnering with FACTS for our electronic billing and payments. FACTS offers online features, including real-time payment, billing, and balance information to help our families manage their education bills. To register your student, please visit The Masters School Pay Plan Sign-Up.

    Acceptable means of payment for the student invoice are:
    1. Online Payments (links below to specific payment sites):
    2. Monthly payment plan - ACH payment through FACTS
    3. Check sent to The Masters School
    4. Bank wire
             JP Morgan Chase
             12 Ashford Avenue
             Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522
             ABA #021000021
             Credit to The Masters School
             Account #744588336
             For (student name & ID #)
             Swift code for international wires #CHASUS33

    A $30 charge will be assessed each time a check presented in payment of a student's account is not honored by the bank. If the returned check was the means of meeting a payment deadline, the deadline will not be considered met and the appropriate late charges will be applied.

    If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please feel free to contact Student Accounts Coordinator Anna Delahanty at 914-479-6450 or email anna.delahanty@mastersny.org.
  • Tuition Payment Plans

    Annual One-Payment Plan
    This payment plan offers families the option of paying the entire year's tuition and any fees by July 31, 2020.

    Annual Two-Payment Plan
    This payment plan requires families to pay 60% of tuition and any fees by July 31, 2020, and the remaining 40% of tuition and any additional fees incurred by November 30, 2020 - with no interest or other charges.

    Monthly Payment Plan
    The Masters School Monthly Payment Plan, administered by FACTS, is a convenient budget plan that divides tuition costs into 10 interest-free installments for one low fee. Payments on this plan begin May 1, 2020, and are completed in February 2021. Enrollment in the FACTS ten-month payment plan must be completed before July 31, 2020. 

    All billing and payments are managed through FACTS. To register, please visit The Masters School Pay Plan Sign-Up. For more information on any of these plans, please contact Student Accounts Coordinator Anna Delahanty at 914-479-6450 or anna.delahanty@mastersny.org.
  • Tuition Refund Plan

    Participation in the Dewar Tuition Refund Plan is recommended. If a student withdraws from The Masters School, the Tuition Refund Plan will pay benefits (subject to its terms, conditions and limitations, and based on the amount insured) to the School, which provides substantial assistance in meeting a family’s financial obligation to the School. The Tuition Refund Plan insures the tuition payments due for a premium of 1.0% of tuition. The School will collect any claim as a credit against the balance due and return any remainder to the family. For more information on the Dewar Tuition Refund Plan, click here to see a brochure.
  • Financial Aid

    The Masters School is committed to making an exceptional education accessible to a diverse community of students. Click here to learn more about financial aid at Masters.

Questions?

For questions regarding financial aid, please contact the Admission Office at 914-479-6420.

If you have any questions about billing and payment plans, please contact Anna Delahanty at 914-479-6450 or email anna.delahanty@mastersny.org.

The Masters School